Right now upstate New York is in that back-and-forth between spring and winter known as Mud Season, since the mucky stuff is about the only consistent thing we experience from day to day.
Last week we just about overdosed with sunshine, if that's even possible. We got our bikes out from the garage, dusted them off, and hit the bike trails a couple of times. Today was foggy and gray, just the kind of day we need to get caught up on laundry after a weekend away.
4 comments:
too funny Pat,
I just left a comment on maribeth's blog lovely world saying how spring always makes me think of brown and the color of mud and the earth.
You and I are totally on the same wavelength.
We're firmly in the season of mud too. My kids are in their glory and I could plant corn in my bathtub everynight from the leftover dirt. :D
What wonderful little flowers you have there. I think they are all the more special knowing that they are fighting their way up through the muck and mud. jan
Grrrrr, how can you even say you are overdosed on sunshine....we've had about 1 day of sun to every 10 days of gloom. :(
I can totally relate to the mud though. We got about 6 inches of snow that all melted the next day. sounds like spring can be as inconsistent there as here.
Post a Comment