Dear Nanou,
I have arrived! And, as you said, it is much colder here in the Maryland Piedmont than in the South of France. But I must assure you that my acorn hat and polka-dot coat keep me warm enough.
Look at all the buds in the tree! Signs that spring will be here soon.
Please tell all the Critters that I am well, and that my handsome profile is much admired here.
For your birthday, I am sending you a video of the Toon Tellegen story, "The Elephant and The Snail," which I know you will love. Isn't it funny how an offer of hospitality (like a friendship) can have such unexpected consequences? It involves risk, but also the potential for growth and beauty.
Happy birthday, dear Nanou, and tell all of the other Critters in their faraway lands that I am thinking about all the stories of the Forest, and dreaming up new ones as well.
With all my love,
Brin


4 comments:
a very Happy Birthday to your delightful Nanou !
I enjoyed the video very much, thanks a lot for sharing it my friend ! oxox
"Brin" is such in good and caring hands with you, Pat, living fantastic adventures ! You're spoiling me with all your beautiful stories so well written and all your delightful photos, and with this fun video of the Elephant and the friendly Snail ! All my creatures and me don't know how to express you our gratitude for such a touching tribute ... Today was so special thanks to you all :)))
Pat, what a fantastic message. I love Brin and we just watched The Elephant and the Snail story twice :) Your stories and words are so wonderful, it was a pleasure reading the whole of Nanou's blog and this post too of course!
Jx
it is so fun to watch various bloggers collaborations! and this one is the sweetest!
Post a Comment