Thursday, August 14, 2008

Handing Out Some Awards

maya*made just sent this lovely award my way, and I thought I would continue the "chain" and use it to highlight some of the shiny, happy blogs that have enriched my life lately.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here are some blogs that give me inspiration and joy. I know you'll enjoy them too:

Paper cutters:

International:

Southern (U.S.) design:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the award! I'm so touched and honored!

mayaluna said...

I'm so excited to check out these new spots for joy and inspiration!

Ellie said...

Thank you, how sweet!! I'm so flattered!

knack said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I have had so much fun looking at all the new sites and meeting wonderful new people!! Thank you so much for your kindness in spreading the word!! It made my day:)

Graça Paz said...

Thank you!!:-))