Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vintage Children's Books Giveaway Winner


A big thank you to all commenters who shared their favorite illustrators on the "Where I Wish to Live" post! I have revisited some of my past favorites and discovered some new ones from the great variety of your wonderful suggestions.


Onegoldensun, of the Golden Sun Family blog, is the winner of the vintage children's books giveaway. Be sure to check out all of the lovely Waldorf-inspired creations shown on her blog; they are lovingly made by the whole family. Her beautiful photos capture an active, art-filled life knit closely to the rhythms of nature.
Felted sweater and felted sachets

Heart art

Felted mama with pumpkins

Wool angel

An acorn sister

3 comments:

onegoldensun said...

Many thanks to you! For the wonderful vintage book giveaway, and for all the inspiration you share on your beautiful blog! I am delighted!XOXO

Linda Summerfield said...

She makes beautiful things!

mayaluna said...

Congratulations to OneGoldenSun! What a lovely introduction to her blog and the beautiful way she lives and makes with her children.