Friday, November 12, 2010

2010 Zencrafting Calendar Giveaway

I'll be closing the giveaway for the 2010 Zencrafting Calendar this evening, at 9:00 p.m. EST. Please leave a comment by then to have a chance to receive the ecofriendly 2010 calendar/postcard set, printed on 100 percent recyled premium matte card stock. You might receive a little extra handmade treat to get you in the holiday spirit.

The nursery just down the street has already put up its holiday decorations, and I have to admit that I am not at all in the holiday frame of mind. Still, though, it's fun to start thinking about the holiday cards we'll be sending out. I'm hoping to find an ecofriendly option to print a family photo we had taken in Hawaii this summer.

So far Etsy seems to offer the most affordable choices. Of the many cards available (keywords: ecofriendly holiday cards), Foosie Design's Eco Friendly Photo Holiday Card and Envelope (joy) caught my eye as a sweet way to do a family photo holiday card. The shop also offers graphic cards, including a set depicting hanging mittens.

I'd love to hear your ideas for greening the traditional holiday card.

4 comments:

Zaa said...

Hi .. This is such a great way to preserve pictures and make a sweet gift...Thanks for all info ...I didn't even know that etsy did this...So you've been quite a mentor today.... keep up the good work.

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

I'm also wondering already about my holiday cards. It's been three years (or more) that I've been hand/home-making them, so I wonder if I can make them this year too.
xoxoxo

jackie said...

Urg - I can't quite start thinking about Christmas yet, too stressful! I love your etsy link! Did you design it yourself?

Matka Polka said...

It`s very interesting. I wonder if it was posible to order it to Poland? I won`t probably have time anyway, because I`m expecting a newborn anytime from now:) My daughter is already late. It`s my fourth child. Yet I must admit that it would be nice to have all four of them on a Christmas card:)
Greetings from Poland
matkapolka@ymail.com