Saturday, November 13, 2010

Giveaway Winner

Thank you all for leaving comments on the 2010 Zencrafting Calendar giveaway. The winner, chosen by the True Random Number Generator, is commenter #9, Sonia, of the beautiful blogs Cozy Homemaking and Naturally Dyeing. Sonia runs the sweet goodness of an Etsy shop she calls Cozy Memories, along with her card shop.

I'll put that in the mail for you soon, Sonia, along with a felted Snowflake Stone. Stitching it tonight while I watched "Vanity Fair" with my daughter sorta, kinda started to put me in the holiday mood. I may just have to stitch up some more to generate some true holiday cheer.

2 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

NO. WAY. oh dear, I am so lucky, thank you so so so much, Pat ! You are so generous ! And I can't believe you will send this gorgeous snowflake felted stone !!! May it bring us some cold ! I want cold ! LOL
I'll email you later today. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. xoxoxo
PS : and oh my, thank you for the mention, this is beyond sweet.

jackie said...

that felted stone is as all your other stones - gorgeous! this one has such personality. that face. it perfectly suits the wintery setting!