Cemetery, Falfurrias, Texas
Cascaron, Premont, TexasWildflowers, Encino, Texas
Cemetery, Falfurrias, Texas
Mi Tierra Restaurant, San Antonio, Texas
April is without a doubt the most beautiful month in South Texas. After a very wet winter, everything is lush and green, and the wildflowers are blooming ecstatically.
I'm enjoying a spring break trip back home, revisiting my childhood places of memory, and I'll be away from the blog for a while.



6 comments:
beautiful pictures! i especially love the one of the broken cascaron.
enjoy your trip! safe travels!
I am sending wishes for a happy and peaceful visit with your family. Can't wait for your return!f
Your connection to the natural world no matter where the road takes you is so evident here. Can't wait to hear more about the trip to Texas.
Lovely photos! I left a message for you on my blog, but I will leave you on here, too, just in case! I checked the link to the art pack you purchased, but I can't make out the fabric. Please email the photo and I will try to find more for you. Hope you will share photos of the finished quilt, too! *Sherri* (slevek@live.com)
como puede ser que todavia escribes en esa manera tan linda y que ahora, tambien estas sacando fotos tan hermosos ? tanta abilidad en una mujer! i love the blog. thanks.
Post a Comment