Is there anything more cheerful than a bunch of mums in the morning sun, dew-sprinkled?
Before the mum's petals open, they are small cranberry flames. That unique combination of cranberry and gold (and olive, too), as Lisa of Lil Fish Studios points out, that blazes in the fall fields and forests.
The mums glow with a gentle fire. I am hoarding their flames like glowing coals to see me through the coming winter.
They do seem to glow with such warmth and beauty...and I absolutely love their spicy scent. Thanks for the beautiful photos..I enjoyed the grasses too. Such humble stems hold spectacular beauty.
2 comments:
they are very happy indeed ! so cheerful, special helpful now that days shorten & darken
xoxox
They do seem to glow with such warmth and beauty...and I absolutely love their spicy scent.
Thanks for the beautiful photos..I enjoyed the grasses too. Such humble stems hold spectacular beauty.
Post a Comment