I'm so excited to show you my first attempt at the DIY 2011 zencrafting calendar. I printed out the pages on 4 X 6 premium photo paper on my inkjet printer at home, and I couldn't be happier with the quality. I bound the pages using the ring binding off an old notebook. It's a wee thing and should work well to keep in my purse or on my crowded desk. It's a reminder to take joy from every day and share it with the ones you love.
Click on the links in my sidebar to print out your own
calendar or
daybook and let me know how yours turns out!
5 comments:
Both of these projects are so wonderful! I love what you created with the calendar and daybook with your beautiful photos. You achieved, really, a sense of peacefulness and calm with your photo choices - even if I fill up the pages with chaos and activities the photos will provide a small center of calm!
Our printer is out of colored ink, but I'm thinking that maybe I'll print a copy at work to keep at my desk! Love it so much!!
Keep Snorkeling!!!
So nice photos and really interesting calendar! Thank you for your idea!
Thanks so much for sharing this -- love the photos and layout!
Oh how beautiful! I would love to link to this if you didn't mind. Ann emailed me about this and I'm so glad she did!
I can see now I've missed so much here while I was on an online break. What could be better than pagess of your beautiful images?!
Post a Comment