Friday, October 15, 2010

Zencrafting Calendar and Daybook

Lately I have been trying to take stock of the last two years of this zencrafting blog. I've been looking back at what I've written and photographed and am trying to compile them into something tangible. My first stab at a zencrafting compilation is in calendar form. I've put together some of the photographs I've taken for the blog over the past two years into a daybook for the remainder of 2010 and a calendar for 2011.

You can download them and print them for your own non-commercial use by clicking on the links (the text, not the thumbnail) in the sidebar at right. I'll be experimenting with getting the calendars printed professionally. If you are interested in purchasing a 2011 zencrafting calendar, please leave a comment here. And I'd be interested in hearing your feedback about the calendar design or other issues.

Thanks for visiting and making this such a special place for me.

No comments: